Sunday 7 April 2013

I just realized

the sentences of "you know me well" and "I know you well" don't really exist in my life. Till now, I have not seen a single mankind who are able to know me well. Yes, sometimes, I admit, you can read me. But, do you understand me? can you?

This is what I thought of before. I thought that people don't really know about me. It was all an act.
The way they acted as if they knew everything about me just pissed me off. but then, I realized that all of that is not important. What's important is that... THEY CARE. If they don't care about me, they won't even be bothered by my absence. they won't asked me, are you okay? why are you crying? are you really okay?.  I realized at that time. I should be appreciative instead of being prejudice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment